Domestic animal get infected by babesiasis disease due to a protozoa named babesia. The germ of this disease spreads by ticks from the wound place of infected animal. This disease is also known as red water fever.
- The red blood cells of animal broke due to attack of babesiasis disease germ.
- For this reason the color of their urine become red.
- Temperature of the body of infected animal get increased highly.
- The pulse of artery get increased.
- Babesiasis disease infected animal suffers by anemia.
- They may suffers by dyspnoea.
- The animal caught by fever suddenly.
- Animal stops ruminating.
- The infected animal die due to lack of proper treatment.
Treatment & Prevention Methods
- Keep the living place of animal clean and dry always.
- Spray neocidol 40 wp 4-5 gram in the body of animal mixing with 2.5 liters water.
- When the animal start showing the symptoms of babesiasis disease then feed them boric acid and potassium aluminum sulphate by mixing with water.
- Meet the veterinarian as soon as the animal starts showing symptoms of babesiasis disease.