If the food of animal has not enough nutrient ingredients like vitamin then they suffers by malnutrition and various types of cattle diseases. So, the food of cattle should enriched with all the essential vitamins. This will keep the cattle productive, healthy and disease free. The diseases due to lack of vitamin in food is called vitamin deficiency diseases. The important diseases due to lack of vitamins are listed below.
- Vitamin “A” deficiency diseases
- Vitamin “D” deficiency diseases
- Vitamin “E” deficiency diseases
- Vitamin “K” deficiency diseases
- Vitamin “B12” deficiency diseases
Feed the cattle such food which are enriched with essential vitamins.