- Due to lack of vitamin D the structure of bone and teeth of calf become very weak.
- Bones become soft and get curved. This is known as rickets.
- Infected animal feel no appetite.
- As they can’t eat, they become very weak and lose energy.
- Breeding capability of animal get reduced.
- Milk production get reduced.
Make sure that the animal is getting sufficient sunbeam. Feed the animal see fish liver oil mixed grainy food. Artificial vitamin D mixed food can be feed to the animal. This will helps to prevent vitamin D deficiency diseases in cattle.