- Due to lack of vitamin A the animal can’t see or see slight at night.
- If the animal has vast deficiency of vitamin A then inconsistency can be seen in their muscle.
- This causes difficulty in their regular movement.
- The skin of animal become unsmooth.
- Hair of the animal become rough due to lack of vitamin A.
- Eyes of animal get swelled.
- If the animal can’t get proper treatment timely then they may become blind permanently.
Feed the calf their mothers first milk after birth. If the animal suffers by vitamin A deficiency diseases then feed them enough green grasses. Green grasses or vevetables can meet up the demand of vitamin A. Add artificial vitamin A in the supplementary grainy food of animal.