Tuberculosis in cattle is a milk and meat borne disease. It is a very fatal disease. Milk, meat, innards and lung of infected animal get damaged seriously by this cattle disease. The germ of tuberculosis can also affects the humans.
- Body temperature changes frequently.
- Infected animal lose their body weight day by day.
- It becomes very easy to control the affected animal.
- Tuberculosis in mammary gland get swollen the mamma but the cattle don’t feel pain.
- Tuberculosis in intestine the cattle suffers by diarrhea.
- Sometimes the cattle may suffers by constipation.
- If the tuberculosis affects the lung of animal then they may suffers by long term cough and dyspnoea.
- Identify the tuberculosis cattle disease infected animal and kill them.
- Don’t feed the calf milk of tuberculosis infected cow.
- Follow the clean, fresh and hygienic rearing method of cattle. Thus we can prevent the tuberculosis, dangerous cattle disease.