Tetanus in cattle is a milk and meat borne disease. This cattle disease spreads through the meat of affected animal. Although this disease can spreads through the milking person and by not preserving the milk in proper way and through the meat of slaughtered animal.
- The affected animal suffers by convulsions.
- Their body becomes flat and hard.
- Sometime the body of tetanus affected animal become torpid.
- The animal may become unconscious.
- Wash the mammy of cow and hand of the milking person very well before milking the cow.
- Preserve the milk in proper method.
- Don’t eat the meat of tetanus affected animal.
- Always keep the preservation and marketing place of milk and meat germ free.
- If needed meet the nearest veterinarian.