Every healthy animal has some external symptoms by which we can mark them as healthy and productive animal. The main symptoms of a healthy animal are described below.
Symptoms of a Healthy Animal
- The animal will be aware about its surrounding circumstances.
- Nose, mouth and eyes will be very clean and bright.
- The hair of their body will be smooth and shiny.
- Perspiration in the nozzle of nose.
- They will banish fly, mosquito etc. by moving their head, ears and tail frequently.
- Food consuming will be normal.
- Body temperature will be normal.
- Excreta and its color would be normal.
- The animal ruminate after consuming food.
- Ears of the animal will be straight.
- Breathing and pulsation will become normal.
- The cattle will ruminate normally.
- Movement of the animal will be normal.
- The cattle will stand over their four legs loosely.