Different types of domestic animal like, cow, buffalo, goat, sheep etc. get infected by black quarter disease. The cattle affects by this disease within their 6 months to 2 years age. The germ of this disease spreads through the wound place and closet of animal.
- Body temperature increases highly (up to 105-107 F).
- The cattle may suffers by flatulency.
- The skin of their body become grained.
- Wounded place become hot and turned to black color slowly.
- The animal can die suddenly.
Treatment & Prevention
- Keep the infected animal separate from healthy one.
- If any symptoms can be seen then meet with veterinarian as soon as possible.
- Keep the dead body of infected animal under soil or burn it with fire.
- Vaccinate the animal after every six months.